Subnero provides communications, networking and robotics solutions to the sub-sea engineering, environment monitoring and defence industries. We have a reputation for innovation and are currently looking to expand our team.
Sales and Business
1. Sales & Business Development Manager
You will be a member of a team with global ambitions. Our solutions and business model are designed to cater to the variances of the industries we address. This role will require you to evangelize the benefits of our solutions to a variety of customer organizations within the subsea / marine engineering, environmental monitoring, defense as well as oil & gas industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Educate and develop the assigned territory.
- Build the sales pipeline by tapping into your relationships in various markets.
- Develop and manage relationships with the customers.
- Advocating Subnero’s offerings.
- Generate viable commercial contracts for Subnero.
A self-driven, enthusiastic and passionate individual; possess excellent communication skills and have a proven track record in growing business. You have an analytical approach to sales and are able to work on a consistent basis towards closing major sales opportunities across geographies and ensuring customer delight.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work experience in Sub-sea / Marine / Oil & Gas / Defence / Environmental (atleast one is essential; additional domains a plus).
- Execute quickly with limited guidance on cross-functional projects; anticipate changes in direction and scope.
- Persuasive communication skills – Be able to explain the benefits Subnero brings to bear to all layers within the customer organization.
- You would also identify and implement suitable partnerships as may be required for sales, distribution & technology purposes.
- Your focus would initially be on the Asia-Pacific region, though you may also be assigned as the first point of business contact for our partners and prospective clients across the globe.
- This role can be a great step for your career and your chance to get in on the ground floor of a company with global reach and the potential to make a genuine difference to the world.
- Keen attention to detail; proven problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple large, individual projects or major segments of complex company-wide projects.
- Ability to generate options and create a positive working experience.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.