Silver Edition Embedded Configuration Modem
The silver edition underwater modems also provides options for customization and extension at many levels, allowing network protocols as well as physical layer algorithms to be implemented and tested easily.
- Up to 20 km communication range in tropical shallow waters.
- Up to 100 bps data rate*.
- Ranging functionality with 1 m precision.
- Doppler resilience of ±4 knots or better.
- Support for arbitrary waveform transmission as well as recording (passband, baseband).
- Support for user defined communication schemes using UnetStack.
* Depending on channel conditions and reliability requirements.
Ideal for passive acoustic monitoring, water quality monitoring, long range AUV command and control applications.
Fully configurable modulation and FEC parameters through UnetStack APIs and commands.
Seamless integration with Subnero's M25M series modems to build true heterogenous networks.
Designed with ease of integration and flexibility as the primary focus, the embedded configuration (EC) is ideal for integration to bigger platforms such as AUV, ROVs or sensors. Available with pressure hull option for free flooded platforms.