Silver Edition Standalone Configuration Modem
The silver edition underwater modems also provides options for customization and extension at many levels, allowing network protocols as well as physical layer algorithms to be implemented and tested easily.
- Up to 20 km communication range in tropical shallow waters.
- Up to 100 bps data rate*.
- Ranging functionality with 1 m precision.
- Doppler resilience of ±4 knots or better.
- Support for arbitrary waveform transmission as well as recording (passband, baseband).
- Support for user defined communication schemes using UnetStack.
- Enhanced performance with additional receiving channels.
* Depending on channel conditions and reliability requirements.
Ideal for passive acoustic monitoring, water quality monitoring, long range AUV command and control applications.
Fully configurable modulation and FEC parameters through UnetStack APIs and commands.
Seamless integration with Subnero's M25M series modems to build true heterogenous networks.
A modem in the standalone configuration (SC) operates on external power source such as a battery (for underwater deployments) or a power supply (for deployments from the water surface).