Multi-channel Configuration Modem
Subnero’s multi-channel modems, provide the capability to record synchronized signals from multiple hydrophones, in addition to the regular communication channel thereby enabling a plethora of new applications.
- Integrated Subnero silver edition modems.
- Multiple synchronized receiving channels.
- Ability to choose between 1 - 4 additional receiving channels.
- Scheduled and trigger based recordings.
- Access to raw signals from all receiving channels.
- Ability to develop and deploy user defined applications using UnetStack. Examples are:
- Rapid environmental assessment.
- Diversity combining techniques to enhance communication performance.
- Positioning applications (e.g. USBL).
Standalone Configuration with Multiple Receiving Channels
A modem in the standalone configuration (SC) with multiple receiving channels, operates on external power source and combines a versatile acoustic modem with a multi-channel acoustic recorder, ideal for long term deployments.
|Additional receiving channels||up to 4|
|Sampling rate (per channel)||128 or 256 kSa/s|
|Fixed gain||10 dB|
|Programmable gain||36 dB|
|Power consumption||< 7 W (receive mode, nominal)
< 60 W (transmit mode, avg.)
< 80 W (transmit mode, max.)
|Dimensions||⌀ 127 ✕ 324 mm|