Subnero provides communications, networking and robotics solutions to the sub-sea engineering, environment monitoring and defense industries. We have a reputation for innovation and are currently looking to expand our team.
At Subnero, we believe that quality is key, since our reputation drives our success. Quality comes naturally when everyone owns the task they undertake, do it with pride, and give it their best. We also practice a culture of openness and continual improvement, giving and accepting timely feedback. We don’t believe in being constrained by conventional thinking – no idea is too crazy to discuss! We like people who think out-of-the-box, innovate and come up with solutions that push the boundary of what is possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Integrate with backend APIs (REST, WebSockets) to create interactive user interfaces
- Create modern and responsive layouts for Web-based user interfaces
- Create and maintain test scripts, continuous builds, and deployment procedures
- Create documentation, peer review design and code, and give SMART feedback
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web and other technologies.
- Experience with client-side single-page application development
- Experience with backend API integration using REST and/or WebSockets
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with version control systems such as git and GitHub
- An eye for good design and aesthetics
- Familiarity with design tools software like Figma, Canva, Adobe Photoshop
My Careers Future link.
If you think you will fit in into an environment that values openness, ownership, quality and innovation, we’d like to hear from you. To explore a career with us, email us at hr @ subnero.com.