Subnero provides communications, networking and robotics solutions to the sub-sea engineering, environment monitoring and defense industries. We have a reputation for innovation and are currently looking to expand our team.
At Subnero, we believe that quality is key, since our reputation drives our success. Quality comes naturally when everyone owns the task they undertake, do it with pride, and give it their best. We also practice a culture of openness and continual improvement, giving and accepting timely feedback. We don’t believe in being constrained by conventional thinking – no idea is too crazy to discuss! We like people who think out-of-the-box, innovate and come up with solutions that push the boundary of what is possible.
If you think you will fit in into an environment that values openness, ownership, quality and innovation, we’d like to hear from you. To explore a career with us, email us at hr @ subnero.com
Our engineering team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of our customers’ services, operating in challenging scenarios. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated engineers with a passion for developing well-engineered products, to join our growing team in Singapore.
You will be the owner of a product line for our water quality sensing and monitoring solutions, responsible for everything from product roadmap, customer interaction, mechanical design, testing of prototypes, field trials and production. You will work with the rest of our engineering team in creating novel robotic solutions for autonomously sensing and monitoring water quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End-to-end product roadmap and production management.
- Liaising with customers and gathering requirements.
- Designing mechanical prototypes using analysis and computer-aided design.
- Developing and testing prototypes in field.
- Managing production processes and liaising with vendors.
- Integrating and managing final assembly of products.
- Planning and execution of field trial operations & logistics.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
- Conducting various qualification tests.
- A degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience in dealing with various aspects of product development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of work experience in a related role.
- Experience working on freshwater/marine hardware products is a plus.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design software (e.g. SolidWorks, Fusion360)
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turnaround, tactical projects as a team player.
- Keen attention to detail; proven problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple large, individual projects or major segments of complex company-wide projects.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.