March 29, 2016
UnetStack Newsletter - March 2016
We have 3 quick updates:
- UnetStack and simulator v1.3 released.
- Tutorial on Underwater Acoustic Networking at OCEANS ’16.
- Meet us at OCEANS ’16.
UnetStack and simulator v1.3 released.
UnetStack and simulator v1.3 is now available for download. This release comes with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) which includes all required tools and dependencies to quickly start developing and simulating underwater networks.
- New integrated development environment (IDE).
- Declarative PDU framework to make packet encoding and decoding a breeze.
- Declarative finite state machine (FSM) framework to enable you to focus on protocol logic, rather than FSM programming.
- Tutorial to demonstrate the new frameworks, and to get you started on developing your own medium access control (MAC) agents.
Check out v1.3 release notes for a complete list of new features, changes and bug fixes.
Tutorial on Underwater Acoustic Networking at OCEANS ’16.
We will be conducting a tutorial on Underwater Acoustic Networking on Sunday the 10th of April, 2016 at the OCEANS ’16 conference happening in Shanghai, China.
Meet us at OCEANS ’16.
We will also be exhibiting at OCEANS ’16, from April 10th to 13th. Do drop by our booth, No. 49, if you are going to be at OCEANS’16.