May 27, 2018
UnetStack Newsletter - May 2018
We are delighted to share the following updates with you:
UnetStack v1.4 Released
Today we are excited to announce the release of UnetStack and simulator v1.4.
UnetStack and simulator v1.4 is now available for download. This release comes with new features such as the long awaited API support for Python & C. Here is a list of the major highlights:
- Python API (beta) support for UnetStack access.
- C API (beta) support for UnetStack access.
- UnetContrib repository for various user contributions to UnetStack & Simulator.
- New Scheduler service and agent.
- New web interface framework.
- Post your queries on UnetStack on StackOverflow community forum.
ARL Python Tools
If you have not yet tried the ARL Python Tools for underwater acoustics, signal processing, and communication, make sure you check out arlpy.
Tutorial on Underwater Acoustic Networking at OCEANS ‘18, Kobe, Japan
We will be conducting a tutorial on Underwater Acoustic Networking on Monday the 28th of May, 2018 at the OCEANS ‘18 conference happening in Kobe, Japan.
Meet us at OCEANS ‘18
We will also be exhibiting at OCEANS ‘18, from May 28 to 31. Do drop by our booth, No. 33, if you are going to be at OCEANS’ 18, Kobe, Japan.