November 18, 2020
UnetStack Newsletter - November 2020
Unetstack v3.2 release & latest blogs
The latest version of UnetStack3 is now ready to download.
UnetStack 3.2.0 release primarily focuses on improved robustness, bug fixes, and a few API enhancements:
- New link management interface for UDPLink (accessed via indexed parameters)
- Added support for node roll/pitch in NodeInfo service
GetPreambleSignalReqmessage added to Baseband service supports for preamble signal extraction
- Numerous other small enhancements & bug fixes
We also have a few new blog articles that we are excited to share:
- Time Division Multiple Access and long propagation delays
- Harnessing the power of Julia in UnetStack - part 1
- How to develop your own PHY with UnetStack
- Harnessing the power of Julia in UnetStack - part 2
Check out our YouTube channel for the latest videos about Practical Underwater Software-Defined Network.
Did you know that Unet audio is freely available from the same community edition and that it enables you to convert your Linux or Mac laptop into a UnetStack powered software-defined acoustic modem?
Read all about in section 15.4 of UnetStack handbook.