Smart monitoring of the world's most precious resource.
- Large datasets enable advanced data analytics methods for preventive controls.
- Faster identification of hotspots leads to quicker response times on tackling potential issues.
- Simultaneous coverage over large areas using networked operations powered by SWAN's Bevy Intelligence.
- Carbon-free and eco-friendly. Runs on rechargeable batteries.
- Minimal need for human intervention.
- Up to 10x cost savings per sample.
Safer environments with SWAN
Components of SWAN
A portable Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV) that navigates the water surface for real-time data collection. A SwanBot is equipped with the following.
A watertight container that captures water samples of 1 liter capacity at 1-2 selected locations.
A HD camera that captures images that is displayed to the user in real-time.
Third party industry-standard that which can be integrated to the system for monitoring multiple parameters.
The cloud-based decision support system powered by Unetstack, for executing intelligent missions in the SWAN, as well as visualizing the collected water quality data on SwanViz User Interface (UI).
Web based UI for mission planning and data visualization which is accessible via desktop and mobile.
Intelligent plug-ins for multi-node data analysis and path planning.
Robust communication links in the cloud provide real-time updates through technologies such as Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) technology. DTN is incorporated in SWAN to ensure that data is not lost during intermittent or limited network connectivity.
Third party nodes
Third party nodes such as drones, smart buoys, or other ASVs, that can be linked to SwanCloud for centralized data visualization on the SwanViz UI.