- Subnero WNC devices providing high performance acoustic links.
- Near real-time data availability with smart previews.
- Intuitive user interface enabling seamless experience.
- Device info and file list available as soon as a connection is made.
- Avoid costly cables and regular human intervention.
- Data analytics at the edge providing further costs reduction.
|Ease of deployment||Simple||Challenging||Challenging|
|Near real-time data||Near real-time||Real-time||No|
|In-field data processing||Yes||No||No|
|Early fault detection||Yes||Yes||No|
|Operational safety||Safe||Potential for entanglement||Diver safety concerns|
|Fault tolerance||Multiple copies of data||Potential loss due to entanglement||Potential loss due to theft|
Components of SWIS
Ease of use, integration ready and support for multiple ADCPs are some of the additional advantages of Subnero WNC series of products.
Easy Plug and Play
Support for popular ADCP models and brands. Simple plug and play. New integrations require less than a month.
Download data from multiple seabed units using a single topside unit, making the data retrieval process faster and efficient.
Intuitive web-based user interface (UI) powered by Unetstack for configuration, data download and visualization. No software installation required. Operating system and platform independent.
All relevant information such as device information, smart previews and file list in one place.
Accessible via desktop, laptops, tablets and mobile platforms.
Content-Aware Data Summarization (CADS) engine that leverages machine learning techniques to generate smart previews of the ADCP data files.
Machine Learning Enabled
CADS engine supports summary generation for a user-selectable date range and compression ratio for ADCP files.