- Up to 33 kbps data rate in shallow waters (S60H series).
- More than 4 km range in challenging conditions (M25M series).
- Robust performance with communication profiles and link tuning.
- Offering unprecedented flexibility and cross-layer integration using UnetStack4.
- Support for multiple computer language APIs and web-based dashboards.
- Data analysis, scientific programming & machine learning ready.
- Fully functional network stack out-of-the-box.
- Multi-hop links, routing protocols and remote control.
- Support for mesh and centralized networks (e.g. cellular like).
Offload the complexities of managing multiple communication interfaces, data types (e.g. telemetry, C2, payload), and attributes in your underwater vehicle to Ripple.
Ripple exposes a single interface to manage all your communication interfaces, and devices, both above and below water.
Multiple data types
Content-aware prioritization, processing and routing for telemetry, C2, mission, and payload data types.
Media agnostic end-end connectivity for a variety of links such as UDP/IP, optical, satellite links, and multiple acoustic frequency bands.
Ease of use, integration ready and support for multiple sensors are some of the advantages of Subnero Wireless Integrated Suite (SWIS) packaged solution.
Easy Plug and Play
Plug and Play support for popular sensor models (e.g. ADCPs) and brands. Simple plug and play.
All relevant information such as device information, smart previews and file list in one place.
Content-Aware Processing (CAP) engine
CAP engine supports summary generation for a user-selectable date range and compression ratio.
Combine UnetStack with Subnero’s WNC portfolio, and you have a truly scalable, dynamically configurable, and extendable underwater communication and positioning network termed Subnero Underwater Network (SUN).
Subnero Underwater Network (SUN)
Seamless wireless connectivity and tracking underwater with transparent handover for mobile underwater assets (e.g. marine robots, divers).
Internet of Underwater Things (IoUT)
True heterogenous underwater wireless network enabling Internet of Underwater Things (IOuT).